Wood Splitting Knife 220 Oiled birchwood handle. Carbon steel blade.
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Morakniv® Classic has been developed by Morakniv of Sweden for over a century, and has been utilized by generations of carpenters and wood carvers. The tradition can be explained by the knives being pleasant to work with and having just the right feel. A reliable knife that has a given place among the tools of a handcrafter. Also used to a great extent by carpenters.
- Classic wood-splitting knife with carbon steel blade.
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (0.25 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Total Length: 14.4" (36.6 cm)
- Net Weight: 5.4 oz. (154 g)