Mora Wood Carving Knife — 120 6 mm length with plastic sheath
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Your Morakniv 120 Wood Carving knife is made in Sweden from Laminated Steel – layers of high carbon steel where the core is hardened to 59-60 HRC surrounded by a softer alloyed steel layer. This steel is hot rolled which results in a strong material but one that has a rougher surface finish. You may see a natural roughness and some variation in color of the blade surface. This is a natural occurrence and does not in any way affect its performance. Please know that your Morakniv will stay sharp and last a lifetime.
- Woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered blade of laminated steel.
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (0.27 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.4" (6.0 cm)
- Total Length: 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- Net Weight: 2.4 oz. (69 g)
- Areas of Use: Wood carving