Robert Sorby SteadyPro Turning System with 1" Post
The Robert Sorby SteadyPro is a very easy to use jig that gives additional tool support when hollowing as well as many other woodturning operations.
The easy to adjust cantilever action of the clamping rollers, ensures the optimum control for a large selection of tool sizes.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to set-up and use
- Fits a wide range of woodturning lathes
- High quality components for a smooth operation
- Suitable for all levels of woodturning
- Unique design gives perfect tool support
- Helps reduce Vibration & Chatter
- Cantilever roller positioning for optimum tool support
- Heavy duty construction
- Quick and easy adjustment
- Maintenance free
The SteadyPro system can be used with recommended Robert Sorby woodturning tools and most other woodturning tools.
Manual - PDF