Replacement Filters for the Elipse P100 Facemask.
GVS North America
The Elipse Facemask is a unique, high efficiency, P100 half mask respirator designed to fit the contours of the face. The result is a form fitting mask that users will find very comfortable.
* Probably the most visible difference in the Elipse mask is the patented filter design. The low profile filter design allows the user to have a wide field of vision without any obstruction from filters. Filters integrated into the mask in order to prevent the filters getting bumped during any overhead work
. * Elipse mask is constructed with a non-allergenic thermoplastic elastomer which means the mask is latex, silicone and odor free.
* Close pleated composite Hydro-phobic (water resistant) material allows the HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Air Filter) filters to provide users with the maximum particulate protection in a small and lightweight filter.
* Mask was also designed with a low breathing resistance to reduce the risk of user fatigue.
* 4-point adjustable light weight head strap to ensure comfort and secure fit during use and comes in two sizes (small/medium and medium/large).
* Elipse mask has NIOSH approval and meets other worldwide standards.
* Low profile Elipse mask will not interfere with other personal protective equipment such as hearing protection, safety glasses, goggles, welding shields, sanding shields, etc.
* Elipse respirator is a re-usable half mask and intuitive design allows the filters to easily be interchanged.