Mora Wood Chip Carving Knife -122
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered blade of laminated steel. Oiled birchwood handle. Plastic sheath.
Your Morakniv 122 Wood Carving knife is made in Sweden from Laminated Steel – layers of high carbon steel where the core is hardened to 59-60 HRC surrounded by a softer alloyed steel layer. This steel is hot rolled which results in a strong material but one that has a rougher surface finish. You may see a natural roughness and some variation in color of the blade surface. This is a natural occurrence and does not in any way affect its performance. Please know that your Morakniv will stay sharp and last a lifetime.
- Woodcarving knife with a thin, tapered blade of laminated steel.
- Blade Thickness: 0.11" (0.27 cm)
- Blade Length: 2.2" (5.6 cm)
- Total Length: 6.7" (17.0 cm)
- Net Weight: 2.3 oz. (67 g)