GL5- ⅜” bar 1/4”Bowl Gouge
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Now available in long-lasting M42 high speed steel, the GL5S 3/8" Finishing Bowl Gouge is designed for making fine finishing cuts on the inside and outside of bowls and platters. The swept back grind with 45 degree double bevel makes push cuts and dragging shear cuts a breeze while leaving an exceptionally fine surface.
Detailed easy-to-follow sharpening instructions are included.Made from M42 ‘super steel’ for optimum edge holding ability
- Can be honed to a razor sharp edge
- Unsurpassed edge holding ability
- Parabolic flute profile for easier sharpening and superb chip clearing
- Swept back profile with 45 degree double bevel grind
- Double bevel grind for faster, cleaner cutting
- Perfect for push/pull cuts
- Leaves an exceptionally fine finish
- Supplied with hand polished 16" natural Ash handle
- Detailed sharpening instructions included.
- Backed by 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Blade: 3/8" dia. x 9-1/2"
- Flute: 3/8" x 7"
- Overall length: 23"