Axminster - UJK CAM & WEDGE CLAMPING SET - 105369
The UJK Cam & Wedge set is an exceptionally useful accessory for a multifunction table. It allows you to clamp a workpiece leaving its top free from any obstruction for routing, sanding, carving etc. The principle is as old as the pyramids and just as effective now as it was then. The UJK Cam & Wedge set offers complete unbudgeability.
The set comprises three stainless steel 12mm guide pups, a surface cam clamp and CNC machined HDF Valchromat, backstop, two wedges and spacer block. The backstop has three dog holes; two spaced at 96mm for lateral or longitudinal positioning and the third for diagonal placement.
The surface cam clamp also features screw holes allowing its use on a plain board. Depending on the width or thickness of your workpiece, you may need to use one or both wedges and possibly the spacer block. All parts are available separately.
Valchromat is certified by the Pan European Forest Council (PEFC).
- Truly useful accessory for a multifunction table
- Holds workpieces without any surface obstruction
- Useful for sanding, routing, carving etc
- Set includes 3 stainless steel 12mm Guide Pups
- Phenolic resin Surface Cam Clamp
- HDF Valchromat, wedges, backstop and spacer