Axminster - UJK 12MM GUIDE DOGS (PAIR) - 105311
Supplied as a pair, these UJK Guide Dogs fit exactly into the 20mm holes of the UJK multifunction workbench. They are compatible with the Festool MFT/3 tabletop and similar grid tables with chamfered 20mm holes.
CNC machined from 303-grade stainless steel, the Guide Dog has a 12mm projection above the tabletop. The lower profile makes the Dogs ideal for situations where a taller dog would cause an obstruction. At 20mm diameter, it is fully compatible with many other multifunction bench accessories.
The stop collar fits into a chamfer around the dog hole, providing a register that guarantees the dog sits perpendicular to the work surface and ensures a flush fit at the base. A UJK Chamfer Cutter is available to modify tables with plain holes, or you can use a router with a bevel cutter to create a slight chamfer.
When used in pairs the precision fit of the Dog is perfect for fixing other items or jigs with corresponding 20mm holes.
The UJK Chamfer Ring© is the intellectual property of Axminster Tools Ltd. Any infringement is strictly prohibited.
- Supplied as a pair
- Low profile, 12mm projection, 20mm diameter
- CNC machined from 303-grade stainless steel
- Precise fit in 20mm holes of multifunction workbenches
- Compatible with the Festool MFT/3 (with chamfered 20mm holes)
- Fully compatible with other multifunction bench accessories
- Perfect for fixing other items or jigs with corresponding 20mm holes