Axminster-Evolution SK114 Chuck with Dove Jaws Type C
The Evolution SK114 features a super-slim 114mm (4.5") diameter stainless steel body incorporating our SafetyJaw accessory mounting jaws. These low profile jaws offer a greater contact area within the slide ways of the chuck, minimising vibration during use. The ultra-compact design keeps the workpiece as close as possible to the headstock of your lathe to lessen the load on the bearings and prevent unwanted vibration during heavy stock removal.
The kit gives you the ability to mount bowl blanks for initial turning all the way through to the final completion of a well-executed project; without removing the chuck from your lathe. This kit includes carefully chosen accessories to give you plenty of woodturning potential, it has a set of dovetail jaws (size C), into which you can also mount either the matching faceplate ring or the screw chuck.
The Evolution is fully compatible with all accessory jaws and is the first of a new series of chucks and jaws. We are very proud of our Axminster chucks and offer a 5-year guarantee. All you need to do is choose the chuck thread to suit your lathe.
Made entirely in Axminster, England.
- Manufactured entirely in Axminster, UK
- Square key for positive location and extra torque
- Stainless steel body for maximum corrosion resistance
- Direct threaded chuck body ensures concentricity
- CNC manufacturing for superb accuracy
- Includes C dovetail jaws,
- Compatible with all previous accessory and dovetail jaws
- Fitted with SafetyJaw accessory mounting jaws
- 114mm (4.5") diameter
- 5-year guarantee