Axminster Woodturning Speed Sizer
Based on an original idea shown to us by Chris Fisher 'The Blind Woodturner', the Speed Sizer revolutionises the job of marking jaw sizes onto a turning blank. This 135mm aluminium template makes marking out for a dovetail jaw completely safe, totally accurate, easier and quicker.
The template features internal and external marking points for ten different sizes of Axminster dovetail jaws. It features a centre hole into which you can place an awl or your lathe’s tailstock centre. It is then simply a matter of using a pencil or marker in the hole corresponding to your chosen jaw and drawing a circle. Hey presto job done, with no chance of caliper points catching or misaligned measurements. Covers Axminster chuck jaws A, A+, B, BF, C, D, F, G, H and M. The Sizer features an additional row of holes at 10mm intervals for marking circles up to 100mm diameter.
- Based on an original idea by Chris Fisher 'The Blind Woodturner'
- Revolutionises marking dovetail jaw sizes onto a blank
- Makes the task totally accurate
- Quick, easy and simple, an essential chuck accessory
- Internal and external points for 10 different jaws
- Additional holes at 10mm intervals for marking circles
- For Axminster jaws A, A+, B, BF, C, D, F, G, H and M