HAM-M42GL6 1/2 Flutes Bowl Gouge
M42 Stay Sharp tools made by Hamlet to Glenns sharpening specifications set a new standard for quality and performance in woodturning tools. Unlike other types of high speed/PM tool steel that sacrifice extreme edge retention for the ability to be honed to a keen edge, or vice versa, M42 Stay Sharp tools provide both for optimum performance you can count on. Made in England
- M42 ‘super steel’ for optimum edge holding ability
- Can be honed to a razor sharp edge
- Double bevel grind for faster, cleaner cuts
- Supplied with hand-polished Ash handle
- Sharp, ready to use out of the box
This tool is sharpened with one purpose only and that is the fine finishing of the bottom interior of a bowl. It gives a clean polished finished in the hands of an experienced turner. For use by advanced turners it can be sharpened freehand or using a sharpening system.