Powercap Active Particulate PAPR Respirator
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- suitable for protection against COVID-19.
- the lightest headed mounted respirator on the market only 1.8 pounds.
- anti-fog. anti-scratch. keeps you cool.
- designed to work with beards & glasses.
Industry Use: animal handling, woodworking, sculpting, automotive bodywork, chimney maintenance, construction, landscaping, food processing
Before Use: The batteries come with a supplied charge! The unit should be run until batteries are fully discharged - exhausted !! Then charge for 16 hours to a full charge. This will produce an 8 hour run time and charge for 8 hours as normal. Read instructions in the leaflet as this is important.
The PowerCap Active is a low-profile positive pressure respirator with built-in head impact-resistance that is intended to provide respiratory protection from particulate contaminants while alleviating the discomfort caused by traditional half masks. Suitable for a wide variety of light industrial, farming, contracting, and hobbyist applications, the PowerCap
Active is uniquely designed to be as lightweight and compact as a baseball cap and excels in tight spaces and other working environments where freedom of movement is critical and trailing tubes and cables can present a hazard. Positive pressure means that fit testing is not required and that full protection factors are afforded to those with beards and other facial hair.
The respirator features an impact-resistant face shield making it ideal for tasks where flying debris is a concern. Supplied P2 filter cartridges remove dust and other airborne contaminants with at least 98% efficiency down to .3 microns while air is moved across the face with a flow rate of 160 liters per minute. This exceeds the requirements of an N95 particulate face mask.
Unit ships with face visor, two P2 filter cartridges, one rechargeable 8-hr battery pack, and battery charging dock. Optional accessories including disposable peel-off visor protectors, replacement battery packs, replacement visors, and replacement face seals are available.
- Positive airflow prevents visor from fogging up while in use
- Excels in dusty environments, farming, and in light industrial applications including woodworking, animal handling, construction, general contracting, and chimney maintenance
- Impact face shield provides added protection from flying particles
- HE2 Filters and rechargeable battery packs are swappable for extended unit life expectancy
- Modular design allows for complete disassembly and cleaning
For additional filter information, please consult our filter guide. All respiratory and safety equipment, regardless of approval, should not be used without medical sign-off by a certified physician or without the approval of a qualified safety manager in professional applications.
Replacement Filter TH1P (per pair)
Spare filters to keep PowerCap® Active™ providing optimal levels of protection.