Sundstrom Pro Pack SR 100 Respirator Kit
Due to the nature of respirator products, we cannot take returns of open respirators.
Pro Pack SR100 Respirator Kit
- Size: M/L (fits most faces), S/M , and L/XL available (see below for sizing instructions)
- Non-allergenic, FDA approved Silicone respirator
- A superior face seal means a very high protection factor
- Easily adjustable V-shaped elastic head harness with a large crown plate
- Unique inhalation and double exhalation valve design provides one-half the breathing resistance of competitive respirators. This means easier breathing and greater respirator compliance.
- Extra large 201 square inch P100 filter area provides an extremely low breathing resistance, high air flow, and extended filter life
- High-efficiency P100 particulate filter offers TEN TIMES more filter effectiveness than required by NIOSH. Each filter is tested for 99.997% filter efficiency.
- Pre-filter system collects coarse particles thereby extending the life of the P100 filter
- Mask can be used with or without supplied chemical cartridge, and/or a range of chemical cartridges that can be "piggy-backed" together
- NIOSH approved
- Easily fit tested and fit checked
- (1) SR 100 respirator half-mask
- (1) SR 510 P100 particulate filter
- (1) SR 232 OV/SD/CL/HC/HF wide range chemical cartridge
- (5) SR 221 prefilters, prefilter holder
- SR 5226 cleaning wipe
- SR 368 ID tag in an easy carry storage box
- measure between mid eye and chin
- S/M Less than 112mm / 4.5"
- M/L Between 112mm-125MM / 4.5"-5"
- L/XL greater than 125mm / 5"